The one thing you can to do for pest control in Point Breeze …
Give Us 30 Minutes to Inspect Your House and We Will Give You the Solution to Get Rid of Your Pest Problem… Guaranteed!
For people who’s house is getting taken over by bed bugs, pests or wildlife, call us for a free quote
Dear Pest Sufferer,
You know some pest control problems are a do-it-yourself project. If you have an infestation, unfortunately a can of bug killer will not take care of the problem.
If you have a serous pest problem, we will look after it.
When you hire a professional pest control service with trained and seasoned staff, they’re not only inspecting your house, they can determine the pests and the channels they’re using to get to your residence.
Our pest control service saves you time and money because we understand how to find and eliminate the pest problem and many cases in only one service. For other more serious infestations we provide a follow up service to ensure the problem is solved.
Call us now for prompt service
Our services include:
|Cockroaches||Beetles||Pigeons and Birds|
For Fast Pest Control Call Now
Pests can bring significant diseases. It’s so important that all pests are destroyed so they aren’t able to breed and multiply.
3 Simple Steps to Natural Eye Bag Removal
Residential pest control services employ safe pesticides so that it won’t harm your family members and the immediate surroundings.
Cockroaches are thought to be pests and dirty creatures. Roaches are also remarkable in their ability to survive and adapt to different areas. Cockroaches have been found in deserts and even in some parts of the Arctic.
Here are some Facts about Cockroaches
- Cockroaches have white blood instead of red blood
- Female cockroaches only need to mate once and then they can lay eggs for the rest of their life.
- A cockroach can only live one week without water, but a full month without food.
- A cockroach can live without their heads for almost a week until they die from dehydration.
- Roaches leave behind a pheromone that attracts other cockroaches to that area.
- Roaches can hold their breath underwater for up to 40 minutes.
- Roaches use their feelers as nose's
- After a cockroach sheds its skin it is white with black eyes until it can grow back its skin.
- American cockroaches can run up to 3 miles per hour
- Some people develop allergies to cockroaches including skin rashes, and respiratory problems.
- The largest cockroach was 6inches long and weighed 50 grams.
- German roaches lay an egg sac a month that contains up to 40 young.
- Roaches are omnivorous scavengers that will eat both meat and plant material.
- There are over 5000 different cockroach species found throughout the world
The cockroaches produce a very unpleasant odor, and can carry diseases such as salmonella, dysentery, gastro-enteritis and typhoid. Check your cabinets on regular interval for any signs of roach infestation.
When an infestation is found, it has to be removed immediately for health reasons. An infestation can be difficult to control on your own, as most of the over-the-counter products are not effective. If necessary, call an exterminator to get rid of cockroach infestation.
Pest Extermination Point Breeze
Call Now 1-855-338-1110
Pests can bring considerable diseases. There are a great deal of unique kinds of bugs that humans try to control and conquer. There are several distinct kinds of pests that could plague your dwelling. It’s so important that all pests are destroyed so they cannot breed and multiply. Pest extermination is a superb method to stop and handle pests.
Regardless of what kind of pest you’ve got, it is better to get hold of a pest control company when possible.
The possums in Brisbane are becoming more and more common and are invading more houses each year. We are seeing more and more possums in the suburbs where they haven't been seen before. They are now moving into our roofs and ceilings, keeping us awake at night and urinating and defecating everywhere. Not only that possums like fresh fruit and veggies too so the gardens are really coping a hiding.
What damage can they do?
Possums will chew through woodwork and even the edge of fibro to gain access to your ceiling. Especially if they have been living there for a while. I have seen them pull chicken wire out of the hole to get back in.
Let get some truths about Possums.
- Possums live in your roof during the day and go out at night to feed.
- Possums are very territorial, which means they will fight for their home.
- Possums are protected in Australia and it is an offence to harm them
- If you catch or trap a possum you must release it on your property NOT TAKE IT DOWN THE ROAD AND DROP IT INTO THE BUSH
- Possums will most times return even if you do take them away, that's if they don't end up dying in a territorial fight with another possum
- If left in your roof they can eventually do major damage to your ceiling which will cost you a lot more than the cost of having them removed and the house possum proofed.
- Just removing a possum won't fix your problem. If the possum doesn't make it back another will move in
The thing with possums is that they will sit, watch and see if anything is going to be dangerous. If it looks OK they will investigate. Keep looking until they work out that everything is OK and they will resume as previous.
The most effective possum removal technique?
There is really on one way to be certain that possum removal will be successful is to seal the entry point with materials that a possum won't ever get back through. Be careful of not to trap the possum in your roof.
To find out more about what you can do to get rid of possums from your roof go to http://www.mrpossum.com
Pest Fumigation Call 1-855-338-1110
A little bug problem can quickly become a complete infestation in a brief quantity of time. Whether you have a particular problem with a specific sort of pest or you’re seeking to secure your house from all of these, you just need to discover the right company to work with as well as taking a few steps of precaution on your own. Eliminating pest naturally is safe for your loved ones, your pets and the surroundings.
Problems With Bird Dander? - 5 Ways You Can Minimize Bird Dander in Your Home
The absolute most important reason for having pest control at your property is health.
One of the greatest assets to any successful company is their ability to provide a safe and healthy environment for its employees, and even more importantly, its customers. Commercial pest control helps ensure this level of comfort in safety and health through services rendered in order to eliminate and prevent the presence of pests, such as rodents, spiders, insects, termites, birds and any other unwanted guest inhabiting what would otherwise be a safe and healthy place to work or patronize.
Pests can destroy homes and buildings if left alone. The financial cost nationwide is more than $5 billion in damage annually, according to the National Pest Management Association (NPMA). Disease transmission is also an evident danger, with pests potentially carrying dangerous organisms, including West Nile Virus, Lyme Disease, malaria, plague, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, hantavavirus and encephalitis. Insect stings also can pose serious health risks, with more than 500,000 people going to the emergency room each year due to various insect stings. Rodents consume or contaminate 20 percent of the world's food supply, according to NPMA, in addition to being the cause of fires in buildings due to chewing wires and spilling flammable substances.
- "Pest-proof" your business by being vigilant of building maintenance needs.
- Dispose of garbage on a regular basis and make sure to store it in sealed containers.
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of your business, including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Don't overlook proper drainage at the foundation; install gutters or diverts that will channel water away from the building.
- Make sure that your employees keep food sealed and stored properly.
- Clean high-volume areas daily, such as public eating areas and kitchenettes, where crumbs and trash are likely to build up.
- Call a local pest control professional to inspect for pests and rodents, identify the problem and take care of it.