The one thing you can to do for pest control in Far Northeast Philadelphia…
Give Us 30 Minutes to Inspect Your House and We Will Give You the Solution to Get Rid of Your Pest Problem… Guaranteed!
For people who’s house is getting taken over by bed bugs, pests or wildlife, call us for a free quote
Dear Pest Sufferer,
You know some pest control problems are a do-it-yourself project. If you have an infestation, unfortunately a can of bug killer will not take care of the problem.
If you have a serous pest problem, we will look after it.
When you hire a professional pest control service with trained and seasoned staff, they’re not only inspecting your house, they can determine the pests and the channels they’re using to get to your residence.
Our pest control service saves you time and money because we understand how to find and eliminate the pest problem and many cases in only one service. For other more serious infestations we provide a follow up service to ensure the problem is solved.
Call us now for prompt service
Our services include:
|Cockroaches||Beetles||Pigeons and Birds|
For Fast Pest Control Call Now
Pests can bring significant diseases. It’s so important that all pests are destroyed so they aren’t able to breed and multiply.
What Causes Fruit Flies?
Residential pest control services employ safe pesticides so that it won’t harm your family members and the immediate surroundings.
The silver fish is a wingless, light-shy and very agile insect. There is about 1 cm long, shiny metallic, and has two lengthy filament like tail probe and three annexes.
It moves in quick, undulating movements, like a fish. This, his gray-silver, and his body has probably helped him to his name.
The silver fish live well hidden during the day in cracks and gaps behind loose wallpaper, wood paneling, moldings, drains and other similar hiding places, mainly in the humid environment.
In the darkness, the animals are active and explore our bathrooms, laundry rooms or closets in search of food.
- A 1:1 mixture of sugar and borax (or baking powder) scattered in the cracks: The sugar is the bait and borax is expanding when it's going wet. The room is freed for years -guaranteed!
- Shells with Sal ammoniac water chases off the animal and helps very effective to get rid of silverfish within 24 hours.
- Use of insecticides will kill silverfish. These are Insects spray, bait boxes and glue traps.
Pest Extermination Far Northeast Philadelphia
Call Now 1-855-338-1110
Pests can bring considerable diseases. There are a great deal of unique kinds of bugs that humans try to control and conquer. There are several distinct kinds of pests that could plague your dwelling. It’s so important that all pests are destroyed so they cannot breed and multiply. Pest extermination is a superb method to stop and handle pests.
Bark Beetle Damage?
Regardless of what kind of pest you’ve got, it is better to get hold of a pest control company when possible.
Beliefs about earwigs are certainly not true. They said that earwigs got its name because it enters the human brain through the ears. Earwigs are not dangerous and they do not enter the brain. They are insects that crawl in your house especially if you have stored fruits and vegetable - earwigs are attracted to them.
Earwigs do not reside inside your home. They just crawl inside your home. To prevent them from entering your home, check your windows and doors of any opening that serves as their entry point. Earwigs like moist and damp places. They hide in dark areas outdoor. To avoid earwigs around your home, take away logs, leaves and other dirt. If the infestation is serious, putting stones around the house may help. Bird baths and bird feeders may also eliminate earwigs because they eat them. If earwigs are destroying your plants, a can of vegetable oil or bacon grease can eliminate them.
Using pesticides may help eliminate them, but you need to let them in first before killing them. Here are other ways of eliminating earwigs in your home.
- Keep green plants away. Earwigs like plants, fruits and vegetables so it is best to keep plants away from your home. Earwigs infest your plants and if you happen to take the plants inside your home, you are also taking the earwigs with you. Earwigs can destruct your home and furniture. Watering your plants is also favorable for earwigs because they like damp and moist areas. Spraying water with soap can eliminate earwigs from the plants.
- Make use of vapor lights. Avoid using white lights because they attract earwigs but if you want to catch them - then using white light is advisable. Place a can with soapy water under the light so earwigs will fall into it and drown themselves.
- Use paper traps. Dampening a newspaper with water or vegetable oil is effective in catching earwigs. Roll the newspaper with a rubber band and place it where earwigs are frequent. Earwigs will crawl inside the newspaper and will die there because they cannot bring themselves out anymore. Throw away the newspaper every morning and remember not to use them as compost for your garden.
- Dry moist areas in your home. Check all areas in the house such as pool, ponds, bird bath and fountains. Dry them to avoid earwig infestation. Since earwigs are attracted to moist and damp, they will stay away from these areas thus eliminating them around your house.
- Boric acid. Use boric acid to naturally kill earwigs. Applying them in your home can be very effective in getting rid of earwigs. Apply boric acid on areas where earwigs pass by like windows, doors, holes, floor, etc. While boric acid is effective in killing insects, be careful in using them because it can be dangerous for children and other pets in the house. Apply it in places that are not accessible for children and pets. If you need to store them, place them where they can't be easily reach.
- Maintain your house clean. A clean house will not just prevent earwigs but other insects and pests as well. Make sure that your house is clean to avoid pest's infestation. Also, after eliminating the earwigs, maintain the cleanliness of your house so they won't keep coming back.
- Eliminate earwig's hiding place. This includes the areas such as log piles, leaf or trunk debris, and stepping stones in your garden.
Although earwigs are not dangerous, you should be careful not to touch them because their bite can be very painful. They usually hide on daytime so use your traps at night when they go out of their place. In some cases, earwigs can be advantageous in the garden because they kill other insects in the garden such as snails, aphids, and other night pests. They do not cause any disease but is really creepy to look at. There are a total of 22 types of earwigs only in the United States. They eat fruits, vegetables, insects and molds. Sealing the cracks and holes in your home can prevent them from going in and affect your living.
Pest Fumigation Call 1-855-338-1110
A little bug problem can quickly become a complete infestation in a brief quantity of time. Whether you have a particular problem with a specific sort of pest or you’re seeking to secure your house from all of these, you just need to discover the right company to work with as well as taking a few steps of precaution on your own. Eliminating pest naturally is safe for your loved ones, your pets and the surroundings.
Help! Why Are There Fruit Flies on My Herbs?
The absolute most important reason for having pest control at your property is health.
Most gnats love the smell of rotten food. It's their main choice as a place to eat and to lay eggs. This is why you see them so often around your trash cans and sink drains. Most likely they are busy laying eggs there. They also seem to like over-watered plants. Since they really do not serve any practical purpose, are pests, and you're reading this guide; you most likely want to get rid of them. The best way to get rid of gnats is to not let them come around in the first place. If you cover you trash cans, wash out you sink, and don't leave dirty dishes in the sink, you shouldn't have to worry about them. Also make sure not to over water your plants. If somehow, despite all your preventive measures, you still have gnats inside your home, there are several ways to go about getting rid of them.
Gnats are harmless pests, and like many such household pests, the best way to get rid of them is to prevent them from coming around in the first place. It takes just a bit of protective sanitation to take away their breeding grounds. Also, most commercial flying bug sprays will wipe them out with little or no trouble.